Lolplayz

Discussion in 'Helper [SkyBlock]' started by Lolplayz, 12 September 2017.

1. 1.) IGN:
    LolPlayz
    https://namemc.com/profile/LolPlayz.1

2.) Age:
    I am 15 years old born on March 26, 2002.

3.) Time Zone:
    I am currently in EST, I might be moving locations but most likely staying in Canada. I am currently very active and will be playing enforced a lot more than i used too.

4.) Do you have any previous staff experience? If so please explain:
    Yes I do have staff experience. I was once a staff member here on enforced, but got demoted for breaking a rule, but I hope this doesn't affect the choices on who should be staff. Not only have I been Staff on this server but I have once Co-Owned a server with some of my friends. I know all the responsibilities of being a staff member and know what to do and what not to do.

I was once a staff member on a smaller server than enforced, I was only a Jr mod but i still went through the process of learning and earning my role jr mod. I resigned from the server so I could staff here on enforced. I know when to warn, mute, ban and screenshare a player. I will not be an abusive staff member, and will play the game like im a normal player. I wont think im greater or stronger than another player just because im staff, all players should be treated the same way.

5.) What can you personally bring to EnforcedMC?:
    I have many good qualities that I can bring to enforcedmc. I bring respect, honestly, loyalty and many other traits but those 3 are my big ones that I can give to you guys. I honestly love helping other people, I have many social media apps that people can contact me with if they need my assistance. I am open to all players, I will give them my discord, skype, snapchat or any app they would like to contact me through. I usually respond to players as soon as possible and in no doubt respond with a reasonable and helpful answer. I respect all the higher roles than me and the players that are below, in no way will I ever be rude towards another staff or player throughout my time of being a staff member.

6.) Why do you want to be a staff member on the EnforcedMC SkyBlock server?:
    I would like to learn to become more responsible by taking a role in a server and help out the community and making it less toxic and more friendly. Plus I enjoy playing with most of the players in this community and would like to share my thoughts with the staff team on how the server could be better. Being a staff member on enforced was probably one of the most enjoyable things I have done when it comes to video games. Everyone was so nice and respectful to me and other members it was just amazing. I would love to have that feeling again and help out all the people in need. Being staff here may not mean a lot to some people, but it meant a lot to me.
    7.) What is your current rank on the server?:
    I am supernova on skyblock, And am Immortal on factions
    8.) How active can you be?:
    Monday 7 - 12 hours
    Wednesday 7 - 12 hours
    Thursday 7 - 12 hours
    Friday 7 - 12 hours
    Weekends 10+
    I stay up usually now and then till 3 am in the morning playing on this server Xd even on school nights, so if there are no staff available during the night (est) I am there for them.
    9.) Are you able to record and upload?:
    Yes i have Obs on my pc, whenever it is needed i can just start recording and upload whenever. I have some editing softwares to edit the videos so it wont be trash un cut videos...

10.) How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one?:
    Honestly I couldn't Remember Because they've gotten deleted for all the toxic fights people have on my app :/

11.) Any other information you would like to tell us?
    Not really ;( I just really want to be staff again :)

2. -1 Is rude to people on forums and trys to start drama.

3. Hey put more info in 5,6 GoodLuck

4. agagagasdasgdasdgasdhadhsahdashdsahasdhasdhasdjkhasdkashdkjashkdjashkjsah dkjhasdkjashdkja

5. Congrats on helper btw, dk u but u seem real chill

6. tbh I think lolplayz is a cool guy YA YEET YOU THOUGHT HE IS SO FREAKIN TOXIC AND LEGIT TALKS TRASH ABOUT EVERYONE ETC

7. wowww ur toxic who even are u?

8. am rando plz no make fun of me

9. oh sorry sir, my bad ;(

10. Thanks :)

11. Nice app just be more chill in game ;)

12. Good application just need to be a bit more helpful in game :D

13. i love the application in my Opinion But im goanan have to give you a -1 im sorry its just you cause drama and are kinda toixc Soory #NoHate!!

14. Good application in all honesty, a bit toxic ingame so overall i'm Neutral